Contact Us

Oregon CURE provides support and publication to help families/friends navigate the Oregon prison system:

    • Quarterly Intake Orientations
    • Monthly Support Groups
    • Quarterly Release Orientations

For more information about Oregon CURE:

Email us:

Write to us:

Oregon CURE

PO Box 80193

Portland, OR 97280

Call us:

Portland: 503.977.9979

Outside Portland: 866.357.CURE (2873)

Join us!

An annual donation secures your membership in Oregon CURE and helps us cover our costs incurred while advocating for effective criminal justice policies, procedures, and programs.  You will be placed on our mailing list and receive our regular newsletter.  If you have a loved-one incarcerated, we encourage you to make an annual donation on their behalf and we will extend to them the same benefits as you.

Suggested Donation:

Donate Now

    • Adult In Custody $3.00
    • Individual $15
    • Family $25
    • Sustaining Member $50 – $100
    • Sponsoring Member $100 – $250
    • Benefactor $250 and above

Oregon CURE is incorporated in Oregon as a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.  Your donation is tax deductible as allowed by IRS regulations.


4 thoughts on “Contact Us

  1. Those support meetings really sound good. And the intake orientation I bet would be very helpful. However its a long ways away. How can we get a meeting in the rest of the state other then in Portland area? And on top of that its during the week. Any weekend meetings? So others across the state can partake in this sessions?

    Posted by randy | May 20, 2016, 7:45 am
    • Support group meetings are very helpful. What we have found is that a coordinator and location to hold meetings in other parts of the state are the largest challenge to overcome. We are open to more sites and volunteers.

      Posted by ORCURE | May 24, 2016, 9:50 am
  2. My husband is currently i
    at OSP, and this will be my 7 year old sons first Christmas without his dad. It has been a very rough year to say the least, but with Christmas coming I am finding myself struggling to provide him the emotional and material support he needs. I was wondering if there are any resources available to help fill the void of his father being gone? I also am trying to find resources for a support group or counselor that specialises with children of incarcerated parents. Thank you in advance for you time. Samantha Burnett

    Posted by Samantha Burnett | December 19, 2016, 3:49 am
    • Samantha,

      This is some info from two of our board members.

      “Angel Tree is something that helps with Christmas for children. Have her contact the Chaplain at OSP.” “Angel Tree …. dad can sign up for child to receive gifts.”

      “There was a young woman who had a website for children of incarcerated parents. I will look for it. Sesame Street has some resources too available through their website.”

      I have asked the other board members about info also. As it comes in I will forward it to you.

      While we do not have support groups for children we do for adults. If you are in the Beaverton, Salem, Eugene or Damascus area there is a group there that can help answer questions and give you insights based on their experience with a loved one incarcerated. We have a group starting in Baker City but do not have all their info available just yet. Most groups meet once a month and you can find more info on our website including numbers to call.

      Paul at Admin
      Oregon CURE

      Posted by oregoncureadmin | December 19, 2016, 9:31 pm

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: